Monday, July 29, 2013

Love Under New Management?

This will be short and sweet. I had a great weekend visiting a new place I had never been to before which was Springfield Missouri with one of my homeboys. We went to the mall, did some shopping, out to eat and hit up a bar. In the midst of hanging out with my homeboy, I had someone else on the brain. I started to come to a realization that I am starting to really fall for the person that I am dating without constraints or pressure. Even though we are long distance right now, we have already discussed future plans to mitigate the distance! Also, we have things mapped out through November!

It is a great feeling to be able to miss someone. When you are out and about and to think about "would they like this" or "would they wear this" or "wow they would love this". It puts a smile on my face when I hear from them and the times that they can't be reached, I just wonder if they are okay. The best thing about it all is that it is a great feeling overall.

I feel overwhelmed in a good way by the feelings at times. I guess ultimately love is under a new management for me. For that I am happy........

and feel that.....I can love again.....

No comments: