Monday, August 6, 2007

Questions demand answers as answers can create more questions

So I created a blog in hopes that people would read and reply in good faith and honesty. Being as though my first post, I will begin like this .... My life is full of questions where I find myself still looking for answers to. Why things happen to good people? Why people think the way they do sometimes? Why is love always complicated and even hard to find whether its family love or companion love? Why is it that it seems like when you answer one question that there are so many more? Who knows? ....

Well I didn't mean to make the last question an actual question, but the more I live, the more I seem to grow wise and full of wisdom. However, sometimes I still do not feel I've mastered this game of life. One step forward seems to bring me two steps back at times. Just when I think I am close to achieving that one thing I been wanting.....waiting patiently for.....the one thing then because further in reach and harder to acheive. Am I speaking on anything in particular? Maybe.....? The statement can apply to many things in my life and probably many other peoples lives. So I will end this first post with this in hope of response......Is it normal for people to feel this way and am I the only one that have questions like this?

Someone please feel me on this.......

2 comments:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Many of the questions that you have can be answered with one simple phrase..."Such is life." Life has it's many twist and turns which you must navigate. The longer you live, the more navigating you will have to do but I task you to look at situations as a chance to find solutions to the complexities of life. Dwelling on the problems will never lead towards solutions, hence why you feel that you take steps backwards for each step forward. Focusing on solutions will limit the number of steps you have to take back.

Anonymous said...

Many believe in the "Circle of Life"; nevertheless life is what you make it. If you find yourself going thru similar situations, then you still have a lesson or two to learn from them. Sometimes it's necessary to take steps back in order to leap forward. Nevertheless, nothing can hold you back but you. I'm sure you arent the only one with questions like these; as I can relate to a few of them, but I've learned that the answers to these questions reveal themselves in time.