Sunday, August 21, 2022

Caution Ahead

Deep in my head with thoughts of “how”, “why”, and still wondering how did I get to this point. Never thought that things would get so out of hand. Honestly, looking back, things happen for their own reason. The overall plan was set in motion by no one but God. There is nothing to bad that could not be resolve or fixed. 

Something broke between two people. Something that usually can be repaired. However, it takes to people to want to repair, mend, or fix the love. I cannot believe I witnessed a love break and there was no equal fight to fix it. There, I stood, alone trying to revive the love that was breaking apart before me. I tried to pick up the pieces and put it back together but my other half did not have the fight within him to pick up the pieces that had dropped from his heart or mine. It was as if the love was not good enough for him anymore. It was as if he didn’t want it or have a desire for the love that had been present or trying to grow stronger. Instead he was ready to run away and leave everything where it was. More of retreating and hiding from it.

It amazes me how things have shaped up. There should be nothing to difficult for two people in love to overcome if the love is strong. But it appears that it wasn’t strong enough. I stand here and think to myself, if roles were reversed, would I have made the same conclusions and decisions. Honestly, I would not. I believe in forgiveness and exercise empathy. I would be able to understand, forgive, and move forward. People make mistakes and for every action there is a reaction whether good or bad. But there isn’t many things that can’t be undone or reversed. 

Love is a powerful thing. Love can do so many different things good and bad. Love has the power to heal but also can hurt. 

Another old post that was not published........ 6/7/20

No comments: