Sunday, September 7, 2008

In the Middle of the Night......

In the middle of the night, I have awakened and decided to write in my blog. Really what's on my mind ? Nothing really.......

Well.....

People come into your life for a reason right? Whether it is for a long while, a week, a day, or just a change of the season......people come and go. It is true though and I am really getting to understand that life always comes with many lessons that are learned. I see that I have more control over what I decide to tolerate and decide not to tolerate. Random as it seems, being single for a couple weeks now has been rough, but an interesting experience. Every now and then I get in the slump of "damn I'm single now....what do I do?" Then, I also realize it gives me time and space for me to think, reflect, and grow.

That's all folks. I just wanted to share just that. I think I am going to lay it down. Good night !

No comments: