Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Month of the Virgo

September, the month of the Virgo. I will be celebrating my birthday September 15th. What does that mean? Probably just another day in which I realize that I am getting older. Do I think that I seen everything and experienced life to the fullest yet? Nope, not even the least bit.

I can say that this year has truly tested me in more ways than one. How it will end, I have no clue. All, I know is that right now I am going through an emotional time in my life where I feel I don't have anyone. I think I have exhausted the use of my friends in a recent situation I had been dealing with that I feel bad even talking to them at times just because.....yup just because. It is about getting to know me again and getting back to focusing on the goals that I had setup for myself. I am so afraid because I was on a journey with someone to live life and achieve goals, yet recently I had to drop them off to go back on my journey alone after years of knowing this person.

I ain't gonna lie to y'all, I still hurt and still cry. But the funny thing is that I been hurt by so many things in the past before that lately when I cry no tears come out. Call it dry eyes, I don't know, but right now I am thinking hard about everything and just feeling so much different shit right now. I know I should be sleep right now for I have to go to work in the morning, but I'd just thought I'd share my current feelings. I need to remember this is my month though. I need to enjoy it. Maybe, I will plan a trip or go somewhere as a present to me. What do you all think I should do?

2 comments:

ThisMightBeMe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThisMightBeMe said...

I think the below says it best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CklAwchIJ1A



Everything is going to be fine, my man